Who Should Attend
Executives, leaders & managers
Two day minimum and discounts apply for onsite training. Up to 25 students can attend this course.
Join VersionOne for a four-hour concise Agile for Executives Workshop. You will learn how to transition to agile management practices, enable an agile culture and lead your team through a successful agile adoption.
All of our classes are led by agile experts with years of agile experience. Using agile best practices, our experts will provide hands-on exercises that will prepare you for leading your own agile organization.
Participants will leave the workshop with a step-by-step agile reference guide including in-depth instructions for leading an agile organization, as well as the knowledge to help ensure the success of your team.
Detailed Course Guide
Introduction to Agile
- Explore the value of agile
- Review the history of agile
- Learn agile principles
- Inspect various agile methodologies
- Understand the roles on an agile team
- Build strategic plans the agile way
- Improve visibility with agile reporting
- Manage effectively with short iterations
- Align employee priorities with business goals
- Increase accountability via the agile team
- Ship releases on time with more features
- Reduce cost via agile management practices
- Set the right expectations for your organization
- Empower your team
- Break through impediments
- Build agility into decision making
Agile Management Practices