Latest Release Features New DevOps Flow & Risk Dashboards, Team Process Management, and More
VersionOne Lifecycle for Agile ALM
VersionOne Lifecycle for agile ALM provides end-to-end enterprise agile lifecycle management that enables teams at all levels–enterprise, portfolio, program, and team — to collaborate, develop, and deliver software faster. Spring 2017 new features include:
- New team process management empowers teams to define their own delivery workflow.
- New filtering experience enables users to quickly perform advanced field selections on grid views.
- New inline asset editing gives users the ability to update attributes using inline editing.
VersionOne Continuum for DevOps
VersionOne Continuum™ is an enterprise-scale continuous delivery solution for accelerating the speed, reducing the risk, and ensuring the quality of complex software deployments. Spring 2017 new features and enhancements include:
- New flow and risk dashboards provide visibility into the performance of DevOps delivery processes.
- Continuum progression activities and controls support package-specific activities and controls that let you set and evaluate discrete events.
- Manual interactions can be assigned to individual users or groups to ensure faster resolution times for your workitems.
VersionOne Connect for Enterprise Integration
VersionOne Connect ensures holistic visibility, consistent workflow and traceability by integrating all your ALM tools and interactions within VersionOne – allowing you to coordinate and monitor the flow of data between multiple tools. Spring 2017 new features include:
- New API console provides a dedicated environment where developers can familiarize themselves with the VersionOne Lifecycle API.
“Competing in today’s rapidly evolving business environment requires that enterprise software organizations get the right products to market faster,” said VersionOne CEO and Co-founder Robert Holler. “Our Spring Release continues our focus on helping enterprise software organizations deliver better quality software faster.”
Learn more about the VersionOne Spring 2017 Release.
VersionOne is a recognized leader and visionary in agile ALM and DevOps software and services. Our mission is to help companies envision and deliver great software. Our promise is to promote and serve the best interests of the software development community with respect and humility. Every day, we work hard to make a difference in our community and with our customers.
Today, more than 50,000 teams at 1,000 companies, including 33 of the Fortune 100, use our solutions to help scale their agile and DevOps initiatives faster, easier and smarter. Whether a small team just starting out with agile or a global enterprise scaling agile, VersionOne customers get the best solutions in the industry backed by the pioneers in agile lifecycle management. VersionOne has offices in Atlanta and in Amsterdam.
VersionOne is a registered trademark and Continuum is a trademark of VersionOne Inc.