New capabilities include Performance Scorecards and Communities
ATLANTA April 23, 2015 VersionOne, a leader in agile lifecycle management solutions, today announced its 2015 Spring Release. The release includes new features such as Performance Scorecards to visually track software development progress and Communities to promote agile best practices across organizations. These latest platform innovations will help organizations make more informed decisions, improve planning, and drive agile consistency.
“VersionOne is committed to continuing to enhance our platform to help our customers with successful agile transformations,” said VersionOne CEO Robert Holler. “We’ve seen a growing demand for easy access to key metrics and agile resources, as validated in the 9th annual State of Agile¢ survey. Our Spring Release helps organizations focus on the highest-priority initiatives first and promote agile adoption internally.”
The new VersionOne capabilities improve business alignment and agility to adapt to evolving plans and priorities:
- Performance Scorecards: Get instant access to a barometer of your key performance indicators at each organizational level: portfolio, program, and team.
- Communities: Build, maintain and promote agile best practices across teams and throughout your entire organization.
- Strategic Planning Levels: Visually differentiate portfolio-level items such as Initiatives, Epics and Features, so you can focus on information that is important to you.
- Portfolio-Level Visualization: Compare top-level initiatives or lower-level features in an epic bubble chart that allows you to configure and review different dimensions for prioritization and planning.
- Portfolio-Level Process Orchestration: Quickly distinguish higher-level planning functions from product planning activities with a new Portfolio Planning menu that includes Portfolio Tree, Portfolio Kanban, Portfolio Timeline, and PlanningRooms¢.
VersionOne has made several additional enhancements, including new integration support for IDE solutions with Tasktop Dev for VersionOne as well as a formalized transition framework for companies adopting or scaling agile with VersionOne.
Learn more about the VersionOne 2015 Spring Release.
VersionOne is a recognized leader and visionary in agile lifecycle management software and services. Our mission is to help companies envision and deliver great software. Our promise is to promote and serve the best interests of the agile software development community with genuine respect and humility. Every single day, we work hard to make a difference both in our community and with our customers.
Today, more than 50,000 teams at 1,000 companies, including 37 of the Fortune 100, use our solutions to help them scale their agile initiatives faster, easier and smarter. Whether a small team just starting out with agile or a global enterprise scaling agile, VersionOne customers get the best solutions in the industry backed by the pioneers in agile lifecycle management. VersionOne has offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Follow us onGoogle+, Twitter, Facebook and our blogs.
Agile Made Easier @VersionOne.com
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.
VersionOne, State of Agile and PlanningRooms are registered trademarks of VersionOne Inc.