Latest Innovations Include VersionOne TeamSync™ for JIRA, Unified DevOps Automation, and Deeper Support for Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe ®)
ATLANTA – August 3, 2015 – VersionOne, a leader in agile lifecycle management solutions, today announced its 2015 Summer Release, which gives executives and teams at all levels greater visibility to help develop and deliver software faster.
The new VersionOne capabilities include:
- VersionOne TeamSync™ for JIRA: Now you can get complete top-down visibility to all team-level projects regardless if they are in VersionOne or Atlassian® JIRA®. With VersionOne TeamSync, your agile teams can continue to use VersionOne or JIRA at the team level while that information seamlessly flows up to the Enterprise, Portfolio, and Program levels in the VersionOne Enterprise Agile Platform.
- Unified DevOps Automation: Leverage an integrated platform for extending agile processes through delivery. By sitting on top of your existing delivery toolset or acting alone, the VersionOne and ClearCode integration gives you a full picture of your entire software delivery pipeline.
- Enterprise Budgeting: Visually align budgets to strategic initiatives and compare plans against targets to determine overall spend of your projects. This new capability further strengthens VersionOne’s support of Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
- TeamRoom™ Scorecards: Quickly see team progress with scorecards now available in TeamRooms and sprints. Use TeamRoom Scorecards during stand-ups or pin it to a central monitor for everyone to see all of the active work in a sprint.
- Communities: Help organizations scale agile across many teams and build better software by giving them easy access to the collective knowledge of the organization. VersionOne is the only enterprise agile platform to offer Communities within the platform to support enterprise scale.
The VersionOne user interface also has a new look with updated, modern styling that’s responsive on mobile devices. The new design focuses on user productivity with clean, predictive features that drive users to priority information.
“In a recent survey* our customers said that one of the main benefits of implementing VersionOne is the increased visibility they get into progress, dependencies and plans across portfolios, programs, releases and teams,” said VersionOne CEO Robert Holler. “The Summer Release takes our commitment to delivering the most comprehensive visibility customers need to successfully manage the entire software delivery process to a whole new level.”
Learn more about the VersionOne 2015 Summer Release.
VersionOne is a recognized leader and visionary in agile lifecycle management software and services. Our mission is to help companies envision and deliver great software. Our promise is to promote and serve the best interests of the agile software development community with respect and humility. Every day, we work hard to make a difference in our community and with our customers.
Today, more than 50,000 teams at 1,000 companies, including 37 of the Fortune 100, use our solutions to help scale their agile initiatives faster, easier and smarter. Whether a small team just starting out with agile or a global enterprise scaling agile, VersionOne customers get the best solutions in the industry backed by the pioneers in agile lifecycle management. VersionOne has offices in Atlanta and in Amsterdam. Follow us on Google+, Twitter, Facebook and our blogs.
Agile Made Easier @VersionOne.com.
VersionOne is a registered trademark and TeamRoom is a trademark of VersionOne Inc.
Atlassian and JIRA are registered trademarks of Atlassian. Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
*TechValidate survey, June 2015