Latest Release Features New Slack Integration, Easy Roadmap Publishing, DevOps Enhancements and More
ATLANTA – January 24, 2017 – VersionOne, the leader in unified Agile and DevOps software solutions, today announced the VersionOne Winter 2017 Release. From upfront strategic planning to agile software development and deployment, the VersionOne Enterprise Agile Platform helps companies optimize and accelerate software delivery.
VersionOne’s Fall 2016 Release includes the following:
VersionOne Lifecycle for Agile ALM
VersionOne Lifecycle for agile ALM provides end-to-end enterprise agile lifecycle management that enables your teams at all levels — enterprise, portfolio, program, and team — to collaborate, plan, and develop software faster. Winter 2017 enhancements include:
- New integration with Slack provides notifications when changes are made to work items.
- Roadmap revision history, publishing, and in-line entry make creating and sharing product development plans easier than ever.
- Timesheet submission and approval enables efficient tracking and auditing.
- The Delivery at a Glance* dashboard now provides visibility into the distribution of work items by Portfolio Item and Package type.
- Analytics dashboards can now be saved and shared in alignment with organizational structure (Enterprise, Portfolio, Program, and Team).
VersionOne Continuum for DevOps
- New Continuum Package Metrics – Provides immediate visibility into packages and associated work items as they move through the delivery cycle with new delivery summary and value goal package metrics. Development leaders can also get a clear understanding of work items status and the time spent in the entire delivery workflow or each stage of production.
VersionOne Connect for Enterprise Integration
VersionOne Continuum™ is an enterprise-scale DevOps continuous delivery solution for accelerating the speed, reducing the risk, and ensuring the quality of complex software deployments. Winter 2017 enhancements include:
- Pipeline Testing enables users to verify that pipelines are designed properly.
- Delivery Phase Automation supports adding automation for packages in order to trigger actions automatically when they enter a particular phase.
“Our Winter Release continues our focus on helping enterprise software organizations accelerate software delivery,” said VersionOne CEO and Co-founder Robert Holler. “Our Agile and DevOps solutions provide one platform for all teams that makes planning, developing, and delivering software easier.”
Learn more about VersionOne’s Winter 2017 Release.
VersionOne is a recognized leader and visionary in agile lifecycle management software and services. Our mission is to help companies envision and deliver great software. Our promise is to promote and serve the best interests of the agile software development community with respect and humility. Every day, we work hard to make a difference in our community and with our customers.
Today, more than 50,000 teams at 1,000 companies, including 33 of the Fortune 100, use our solutions to help scale their agile and DevOps initiatives faster, easier and smarter. Whether a small team just starting out with agile or a global enterprise scaling agile, VersionOne customers get the best solutions in the industry backed by the pioneers in agile lifecycle management. VersionOne has offices in Atlanta and in Amsterdam. Follow us on LinkedIn,Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and our blog.
*VersionOne Continuum is required.
VersionOne is a registered trademark and Continuum is a trademark of VersionOne Inc.