Make Agile a Reality with VersionOne
VersionOne is an all-in-one agile management tool built from the ground up to support today’s leading-edge development methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Lean/Kanban and Hybrid. Leverage a single system for planning, tracking and reporting across all your agile teams, projects and programs and get unparalleled visibility. Learn more
- Complete Transparency: Give all your stakeholders the visibility they need with a real-time, shared view of project plans and progress that makes it easy to work together regardless of location.
- Advanced Reporting: From high level program dashboards to daily standup reports, get unparalleled visibility into the status of your projects at the push of a button.
- Configurable Security: Manage your security settings using role and project-based access to meet stringent government security requirements and keep your data safe.
- Easy to Adopt: VersionOnes process-based navigation and simplified UI makes agile easier, reinforcing agile best practices and helping teams quickly come up to speed with VersionOne.
- Customizable Workflow: Adapt your VersionOne system to support government specific processes and terminology while supporting the unique workflow needs of each team.
- Deployment Flexibility: VersionOne is an installed, non-VM, non-appliance product that is available to be installed behind your firewall or in the cloud.
- Grow With Us: From starting out with a single project to extending agile across your entire program, VersionOne easily scales across as many projects, teams and locations as you need.
Expert Training and Coaching
VersionOne, along with our global network of partners, provides world-class agile and product training to make your transition to agile faster and easier. Many of our partners, including Santeon, Lithespeed, ASPE and Eliassen, have extensive experience working with government agencies.
“The use of an agile lifecycle management tool was imperative for success at Lockheed Martin. After looking at all available options, we chose VersionOne. The key to this tool is that all stakeholders from the program have the ability to access the state and health of the project at any time; the information is just one click away.”
Agile Product Development Analyst
We’re helping government and public sector programs at all levels scale their agile initiatives faster, easier, smarter.
US Government Procurement
- ECCN: EAR99 and license type is NLR
- GSA pricing is available, contact us for more information
- GSA Contract Number GS-35F-5192G
- CCR Vendor Number: 139023258
- DUNS: 139023258
- CAGE Code: 3F2K8
- Federal Tax ID Number: 26-4361503