Three day minimum for onsite training. Up to 25 students can attend this course.
Join us for a two day immersive Story Writing Workshop. You will learn the fundamental principles involved in collecting, decomposing, writing and organizing Agile Stories. All of our classes are led by agile experts who have years of story writing experience. Using agile best practices, our experts will provide hands-on exercises to prepare you for managing your teams projects. Participants will leave the workshop with a step-by-step agile reference guide, including in-depth instructions for story writing, as well as the knowledge to help ensure the success of your projects.
Detailed Course Guide
- Review what agile stories are and why they are important
- Investigate what makes a good agile story
- Prepare acceptance criteria
- Explore user roles & techniques for developing them
- Learn techniques for collecting stories
- Master story decomposition techniques
- Use themes to categorize stories