Three day minimum for onsite training. Up to 25 students can attend this course.
Join us for a two day immersive VersionOne analytics workshop. You will learn how to build your own role-based dashboards, interactive analytic grids and custom reports.
All our workshops are led by VersionOne product experts who have years of agile experience. Using data analysis best practices, our experts will provide hands-on demonstrations of VersionOnes analytics functionality to prepare you for analyzing your data and designing custom reports.
You will leave the workshop with a step-by-step VersionOne reference guide, including in-depth instructions for setting up and running custom analytics. You will also receive one month of free access to your training project to help ensure success using VersionOne.
Detailed Course Guide
- Create project views by role
- Build dashboards with canned reports
- Provide project views by configuring reports across dimensions
- Generate reports quickly with pre-defined datasets
- Build pivot tables
- Place Functions on data
- Build reports with graphical views
- Aggregate, group and sort data
- Export reports in CSV or PDF formats
Custom Reports (Data Analyst skills required)
- Build your own view of your projects health
- View delivery progress across work items, effort, groupings and features
- Build reports spanning time to identify bottlenecks
- Create, save, and share reports
- Logically group multiple reports into powerful dashboards
- Perform calculations on your data
- Enable end users to enter data parameters
- Build insightful tables, pivots and charts
- Export reports as CSV, PDF, HTML or other printable formats
- Improve datamart performance by dissecting reports
- Map datamart relationships