Three day minimum for onsite training. Up to 25 students can attend this course.
This class is designed to give the agile leadership and overview of what is expected of them, and what they can expect from their teams as a result of a VersionOne agile implementation.
Detailed Course Guide
Review of the 5 Levels of Agile Project Management
- Release Planning
- Iteration Planning
- Daily Activity
Review of Goals & Expectations for an Agile Organization
- How soon should I look for improvements?
- What can i expect to change?
- What will the organization expect from me?
A Look At the VersionOne Application
- Tour of the Reporting Dashboard
- Overview of Basic Menu Navigation
- Best Practices for Executives with the tool