Even the best agile implementations, just like cars, need regular check-ups and maintenance to optimize performance. Rev up the value you’re getting with a VersionOne Health Check Workshop.
Do any of the scenarios below sound familiar? A VersionOne Health Check Workshop could be just the help you need.
- With all the new features and ongoing improvements, we’re not sure if we’re getting the full benefits of VersionOne.
- Our agile implementation is evolving from the team level to the enterprise level and we need guidance using Agile Portfolio Management, SAFe®, or another large-scale framework to support this shift.
- We need to make sure our current implementation is ready to support a large onboarding effort with several new groups.
During your VersionOne Health Check Workshop, one of our agile consultants will review your current processes and goals, assess your feature usage and overall setup, and develop recommendations and a transition plan. They can even help you make tune-up configuration changes in VersionOne.
Detailed Course Guide
Each situation is unique, so we’ll customize the workshop to focus on the areas that are most important and critical to helping you fully leverage VersionOne. An agile consultant will have an initial planning call to determine the agenda which will focus on these key areas:
- Feature and administration refresher
- What’s new with the organization and processes
- How to improve reporting, integrations and training
- Data migration considerations
- Gap discovery and recommendations