Three day minimum for onsite training. Up to 25 students can attend this course.
Join VersionOne for a four-hour immersive VersionOne for Testers course. Participants will learn how to define regression test plans, generate regression tests, and execute regression test suites across multiple environments and sprints using VersionOne Ultimate Edition.
All of our classes are led by VersionOne product experts who have years of agile experience. Using testing best practices, VersionOne experts will provide hands-on demonstrations of VersionOnes test management functionalities that will prepare you for defect-free releases.
You will leave this class with a step-by-step VersionOne reference guide including in-depth instructions for launching and using VersionOne test management capabilities. You will also have one month of free access to your on-line demo project to help ensure your success using VersionOne.
Detailed Course Guide
Review navigation and project tree structure
- Customize your views
- Product Planning: Create backlog items and defects
- Release Planning: Review releases and release planning
Acceptance Test Planning and Tracking
- Creating acceptance tests
- Using the Testboard to track testing progress
Regression Test Planning and Tracking
- Generating new regression tests directly from acceptance tests
- Creating and organizing the regression test inventory
- Defining regression test plans
- Creating regression test suites for multiple environments
- Generating test sets
- Identifying and planning regression test sets
- My Work: Customizing your own work area to manage and update your work assignments
- My Dashboard: Creating your own customized view of several standard project reports
- Reviewing key reports used for planning, tracking and understanding the status of a project or sprint